Before sending the portrait itself to you we will send you a photo of it by email or WhatsApp, so you can approve of it beforehand. If you see it fit, we can retouch the portrait until it is completely to your liking. This way, there is little room for disappointment.
The reasons why a portrait can be returned and your payment reimbursed are:
- Deterioration of the drawing surface or base paper.
- Consideration that the portrait delivered does not meet the quality level shown on this web through the examples in the gallery.
Once you inform us by email (email@example.com) of the reasons why you would like to return the portrait, we will verify your arguments and we will let you know if the return is possible. Once the return is approved:
- We will send a courier to the same delivery address you provided to collect the portrait.
- You are kindly required to hand the portrait wrapped in the same cardboard tube in which it was delivered to you.
- You will get a full refund, including delivery costs incurred to deliver the item. The refund will be made using the same payment means that were used to pay the purchase.